Father’ day

I know I am writing it late, but I do still remember the converstations on the Fathers day.

I had gone for a jog on the Father day in Lalbagh, and was sharing the Bench with few olderly men who had been resting and socializing with Few other men of the same age group ( 60-70 years ) in the sitout.

All were complaining how their childrens spend so much on eating these fancy things like Pizza for some 1000 rs.  Everyone was telling the same about their son’s and Daughters. Most of them were saying that in their youth time they always wanted to save thing for the family and the current earning generation thinks its ok to spend. They also shared the fear of availability of food and advese conditions where the their kids have no saving.

I just remember my conversations with my Father Smile ..  I would call it the generation gap.  The next generation which is not gone though any of these how would it behave is to be seen in few years. “ fathers would be fathers, May be I would be sitting in bench some day and then do talk how the generation does things… “

Comments

Popular Posts