YAAL ( Yet Another Activity in Life )

One more addition to my activities list. This time its Rock Climbing, at Kanteerva stadium, Bangalore. Thanks to a colleague of mine, she was one who told me that there is an activity going around. I too wished to do it when i went to Leh,past summer. I saw lot of adventure gear shops who rent all the mountaineering gears. May be i was inspired by Sylvester Stallone's Cliffhanger movie, and always imagined how great it would be to hang in such heights where very little people go. I know its thrilling, i too wish to be sub group of the people who do rock climbing. There are just one things which is coming in my way. i.e my laziness), I am not able to get up early morning at 6.30 am. I always blame the bangalore weather for it ( I don't know why but its so nice to sleep early morning ). need to come up with come thing to overcome my laziness.





Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts