Movie maniac

This weekend of 2008 has been different one. I watched two movies in a weekend in a theater. Something which i used to do a year and half ago. I think 2006 was the time i use to watch two movies on a weekend. Since then i had been an occasional watcher of movies. It all started on the Saturday morning at the Gym, when i had no plans for the weekend. I had plans of washing my bike and my two weeks of load of clothes. I always feel so bored of washing my clothes. I wait till the clothes pile up to two baskets and all my casual clothes are dirty. Then i decide to wash them all. So this weekend was the washing time, What i usually do is do a half of washing on Saturday and rest of washing on sunday. This saturday was not planned for a movie. Morning after the class ppl ask if i am for the movie ? I thought for a while and said yes. ;-) ... may be i too wanted to see a movie for a long. It was morning 10.15 show at Inox, Movie named American Gangster. Well before that i had to wash my bike. that happened half way. I washed the bike and did not allow to get dried and went home to start for the movie. After returning back I could feel that all the efforts of washing my bike was in vain. :-(

And next day I watched the movie 1408 ;-) well it was suppose to be a scary movie,.. but myself found laughing most of the time. :-)

Powered by ScribeFire.

Comments

Popular Posts