World's longest day

Solstice is an astronomical event that occues twice a year, When you can think it as world's longest day and worlds longest night, Depending on the time of the year and location you are in.
My wedding Anniversary falls on this day, It makes it easy to remember. :) ..
This year, was no travel year, as there has been a big hole on my purse, hence decided to do it in the city. Had Lunch at Grill Square, A new restaurant which are in the likes of Barbeque Nation. A very good food, I really enjoyed the starters there, Only thing which i missed was Crabs ( which i generally get at Barbeque Nation ). After Lunch it was time for Shopping.
My wife had decided to get me few new clothes, Had landed into Wills Lifestyle for T-Shirt, and then to Raymonds Showroom. What i experience there was really amazing. The process was very great, this I call innovation. The price you pay for such a perfect matching dress is not so high and I recommend everyone to give a try. This is based on the principle that everybody is not perfect, everyone need some changes to the clothes which we wear.
I was really excited and was happy using it. Thanks to my wife for making me go through such an experience.

Comments

Popular Posts