New Look ~ new thoughts


I have become more reader of the blogs than writing blogs. Thanks to the google reader. Where i add the subscriptions and get the updates on various blogs.

I was revising my self.. Seeing through my old blogs New wishes.. New hopes and new desires..well that was in Jan 2007 when i had blogged to learn swimming. It has taken Mar 1 to join the swimming class. Its just the bad experience among kids which has pushed me to so late. Yes, for past 2 months i have been swimming. and this 2 months had made me do less workout and increased my appetite. So what else i am looking as i have gained few extra pounds. Is that all i want to add to this.
Last weekend I happened to travel to Davangare for my friends wedding. We were a bunch of few people who went for the wedding. We were three people who went in the bus in night. Early morning we took an auto to the Hotel, and in the hotel had big hump. Auto could not pull three people over hump. We all laughed at ourself being too much for the auto, by saying that Auto failed the load test.. but internally my mind was saying something has to be done over it.

To my surprise next day news paper quotes that india will have 60% of the heart patients of the world. This news is enough to add a catalyst to the thought. Hope this blog also does not go like the previous blog. ( i wanted to learn swim -- by Jan 2007 and did in Mar 08 )..

Comments

Puthali said…
ah...ur comment made more sense after reading this post... :)

well congratulations, u've finally lrnt swimming! :)

'n yea google reader is awesome, 've been using it for more than a year now...'n yea if you don't know it already the best part is the shared items feature, you can also put up ur shared items clip on the blog...?
Jawahar said…
@ Puthali

Thanks .. well its interesting to learn swimming.. that too yesterday was too much fun. with all the Lightning lightening up the sky and the pool, with cool breeze adding more to it.

I do use shared clips.. [;)] but just two friends who see and share..

Popular Posts