Hitch makes me thinking long

This weekend i happen to view the Movie "Hitch" once again. Its not that i have not watched the movie before. I watched this movie before with a large group of friends and we laughed out. This time i was watching it alone. Think that this difference is much more than enough to start my thought process. The starting phrase of the movie.

No woman wakes up saying "God, I hope I don't get swept off my feet today!" Now, she might say "This is a really bad time for me," or something like "I just need some space," or my personal favorite "I'm really into my career right now." You believe that? Neither does she. You know why? 'Cause she's lying to you, that's why. You understand me? Lying! It's not a bad time for her. She doesn't need any space. And she may be into her career, but what she's really saying is "Uh, get away from me now," or possibly "Try harder, stupid," but which one is it? 60% of all human communication is nonverbal, body language; 30% is your tone, so that means 90% of what you're saying ain't coming out of your mouth. Of course she's going to lie to you! She's a nice person! She doesn't want to hurt your feelings! What else she going to say? She doesn't even know you... yet. Luckily, the fact is that just like the rest of us, even a beautiful woman doesn't know what she wants until she sees it, and that's where I come in. My job is to open her eyes. Basic Principles - no matter what, no matter when, no matter who... any man has a chance to sweep any woman off her feet; he just needs the right broom.


well this phase got myself puzzled, is it true, and may be my boredom with myself catalyzed my evaluation of myself. Is it just a human behavior no matter where one. Is it a common across races and boundaries. Or the so called civilized world always lives with such problems in life.I don't know which movie i picked this line ... it goes like
In this world almost 60% of the people are still looking for their men/women of there dreams, and in the rest 20% are disappointed with their choices of theirs.

With all these in mind i was getting into my own shoes thinking what am i up to. Is it not i have never found someone interesting in my life or its just that i am introverted when it comes to people. I think i am so open, but i am not. Often i tell lot of things openly on face, but am i really too good in telling someone that i really like them for the reasons i really think, NO is the answer. The question which my mind will never know is Why is it like this ? and giving me a really bullshit answer that --> I am like that i can't tell. This poses the most difficult questions - "why am i like that ? ". Its generally the past experiences which makes self introverted. Unwilling to face failure or rejection from others, or its just an self image which we possess in our mind and want to live to it(let me give a good word for this - principles . A negative word - Ego ).
No matter how many books we read, how many movies are stories we read its just one thing which stops us from doing so its just our unwillingness to change in life. we are really so happy in crucifying our thoughts and feelings, just moving with a mask of happiness in our faces.

Yes we change our lives, but we often refuse to change our mind sets.

Comments

Popular Posts