Bangalore public needs driving sense

Yesterday was really a bad day with road. I was on the extreme left of the road from Vellara Junction to Richmond flyover. Its a steep so without pedaling i managed to ride, then suddenly a Bus and a new airport taxi both racing for a space just tool the whole road. The Taxi which was in the extreme left is honking at me to get off the road, really speaking i definitely had no space to go, he just kissed the side of my hand, and cut me off and left. I was shaken a bit, thanks that i was not in bikes, If i had been in bike I definetly would be in hospital getting treatment for my broken bones. Its just the heckless driving for few millisecounds putting other lifes risk. Its not the first time this has happened, Its seems to be the mentality of the people, one does not give even respect for the smaller one. eg - cyclers don't respect pedestrians, bikers don't respect cyclers, bus don't respect the Cars. As long as people stop realizing its one of there family members who is walking, riding we will have rising accidents in this city.


Comments

Popular Posts