Independence day surprises

Yesterday till 10.00 pm i was busy preparing the for my Group ride to Jog Falls. I was packing up for the monsoon, but then i got a call from fellow rider, who called me and said its heavily raining in all places do we want to take the risk? He put up the conversation as if i can decide to put the fellow riders in risk.He in mean time said he doesn't like to ride in Rains.. so i decided to take the backup call. Basically i was bit frustrated wit my decision little mins later. So watched a movie.. The movie named -- "The World's fastest Indian ". its a movie on The life story of New Zealander Burt Munro. That was enough of inspiration. I watched the movie till 4.00 am in the morning, Slept till 9.00 am. I just thought that the guy who is in his 50's have enough sprit to prove, what the hell i am doing here just sitting in my house watching Rain. Well Finally have decided to ride Alone tomorrow morning. So First thing i did is went down and checked My sweety.

She had problems with her Exaust, bit shaking, so bought a Can Coke and used the thin aluminium, used it as the peeding. She was fine with exaust, and then there was a problem with the Dipper light, it was hitting some where, So fixed that as well. Then went for a short ride. went till bannergatta and came back to JC road to change the helmet visor.That all after spending some 500 bucks realized if i stay more, it will be like girls buying all things which have very less importance. Came back and opened my idiot box. and my internet. These are the thing one can use to kill the time, when you have nothing else to do.

Then read the blogs, well today went through lot of blogs regarding places to visit near Jog, etc.. and there were three blogs which i found interesting today

first one is of vibhuti, he is my good friend from treks. The next is of Abirami, I landed it via email notification of Puthali blog and got there that way..

#
My Letters To Myself
#
Once upon a time in Neverland

Both were good. My clock started running.

Comments

Popular Posts