Jog Falls

It has been 800 km of ride from my house to Jog and back. I started at 7.00 am from my house. I think my streets dog did not like me seeing in the Full riding jacket and gloves and all, it gave me good send off by chasing me till the end of the road.

Just few snippet of thought which ran during my ride..

a. Aug 15 night there was no crowd, all sitting in there houses and all the places were full of security checks. How nice way are we celebrating our freedom.. [:)]...

b. I just noticed a pattern the roads are bad where there is a tree on the side of the road and it is spread across the road. Generally when it rains the tree makes it fall on specific spots on the road, that in course of time becomes a big duct. So to avoid this .. atleast shape the trees, so that the don't damage our roads.

c. It always rains when there are bad roads. when i was travelling i got into bad patch of road, and it rains heavily there. Once i reach the good road patch, the rain stops. It definitely a valley pattern. [;-)] i am becoming a good discover of truth.

d. In village there is no weekend. early morning they start there work. Nice to see a brisk village early morning, that a sleeping City early morning

e. The villagers have lot of time for others. even if u stop for butts rest, They try to inquire about the place you come from and where you are heading, what brings you here, what fancy things you carry. whats the price.. etc... Its sometimes nice to see people caring, than our cities where one really has no time for others even to meet up.

This trip was great, she was running in gull spead, yep she has some problem with her exhaust,every time she clocks more than 100 km /Hr, she kicks her exhaust tube. That was very irritating. I had to get my smallest spanner to tight it every now and then.

Total the complete ride was great. Its great to ride alone 800 kms. Its only you, ur bike and your thoughts..

By the way Jog was not having so much water. It was raining heavily there but the water is still in dam. It has not been let off. So Jog was disappointing for me.

Comments

Popular Posts