Wego Ride

Yesterday got the deliver of our new bike Wego, from TVS. Well its for my wife but didn't knew that she was not so good in riding Scooter type bikes on Traffic conditions. :( .. I then had to do the 500 Km in 40 Km/hr speed for a month.

Today morning while riding the Wego I realized that riding a Wego is a different experience than riding the Royal Enfield. The basic thing i missed while riding is the sound. It usually feels like its my soul which is riding with me with the thumping sound which used to be a music to me, but  today it was a silent ride on Wego.

Other care a damn about you when you are in a Wego. :'(  When i go in bullet others give way to the roaring vehicle. With Wego it was a silent journey and people don't even realize you exist on road.

Other thing is no one gives you a second look. Its  fells like i never existed on road.

Lastly the Seat is not as comfortable as the Thunder Bird. :) .. But with all these things I still love my Wego for some reasons. It not heavy on pocket when it comes to mileage, and its the Unisex Scooter:).. 


Comments

Popular Posts