New year ride

This new year was a good start with a small ride, Longest for both my wife Wego. Had a long ride, and did what... Visited a Temple.... :) first of the kind for me. :) .. Well life changes with Age.

Had done a 140 Km ride till Channapatana, and back, It was feeling so good to have Sun blazing after few days of tough winter. Only thing i did not like is that Buses and Cars overtook me at wiil, I was saying to myself.... Dammmmit , should have come in my Thunderbird and then would have been competing in speed with these buses. :)...  Lunch was served in the Temple, I remembered my school time.. when early morning I was forced to go to temple early morning in the month of Margazhli ( Tamil Month) , and only thing i liked in this was the Prasad served at the morning after pooja ( Puliyothrai, or Venn Pongal or Curd Rice ) .. all this were served in the temple and it reminded me of my old days.


Will try to keep this blog updated. :)





Comments

Popular Posts