Ads on internet

Some time back my wife showed me a article which was telling that a mother from bangalore does work on internet and earns a huge amount. This was shared by one of her friends. I was really surprised and did little more research over it, on who is that Susan Beckham. Later found that these people have written the web site in such a way that they would know the source of the IP once you log into the page and then Update the location of the person near/at your City name.


I tried with a finland gateway and found that different location for the Susan Becham.
Now the people have started to use the customized internet ads for the location. People be aware before registering to the sites. I always though that a day would come for customized ads as seen in movie Minority Report , where on scanning the Iris the ads would be calling us by our name. :) May be same would also happen for Internet. :)
Posted by Picasa

Comments

Popular Posts