Are blogs getting old

Yesterday i went on to my google reader and looks at blogs which my friends maintain, I see similar things with my blogs, People are now not updating the blogs regularly. So is blogging getting decreased? why my friends have turned down blogging sites..

These were few questions which came in mind.. one said, she is now bitten by the social network bug, she no longer thinks blogs are cool thing, or is from past. Facebook is where the updates goes to all friends and they tag and see comments etc, which is more lively.

Blog is like static data, it there and someone has to come to seek information, where as social networks in making such updates come to all and its easier to use. Other told now as he does not see the update from friends on blogs he as well stopped coming and blog often. :)

Let this blog be old, I still want to maintain it . :) ..

Comments

Popular Posts