New Angel in our lives

On Friday Oct 5th, We were blessed with a new Angel.. :) .. She was born at 3.45 pm. With in the few days of her birth she had showed us how strong she is. She has recovered from few computations.

After her birth, I came to know so many things in biology and about the new born babies. I was never planned for small hiccups. The baby was first affected with MAS ( Meconium Aspiration syndrome ). The doctor at the hospital told to me that the baby would be good in a day or two. On Sunday we decided to move her to a different hospital where there was ventilator, (Thanks to my sister's efforts and my Cousin advise) we asked doctor move our baby to Hospital. The doctor from other hospital who arrived in the Ambulance diagnosed my baby in Critical complication called  Pneumothorax .  Then sudden procedures were conducted on the baby and then was moved to Mallya Hospital. Dr. Lingaraju  came to the hospital at right time and saved my baby, He is like god who came to rescue our Angel. Dr. Shivaleela Patil, who is the consultant Doctor of Neonatal ICU, Came and explained to be briefly what is the condition of the baby and what they have done to help the baby recover. One thing I liked about the doctors  from Mallya was that they explained to be the current situation of baby very clearly. Our baby is a fighter and she came out fighting faster.

Our little bundle of joy is back home and its now our turn to take good care of her. She has already made me read so many articles on babies. :)...

Now its happy happy Start....


Comments

Popular Posts