Weekend

This weekend had been quite exiting, On saturday a very long pending work with RTO got over. My Previous bike, which I had got NOC in Tamil Nadu, needed to be confirmed by the RTO karnataka, that it has not been Registered here.  The RTO here were saying that as you got NOC in Tamil Nadu, It means that you are in Karnataka and you have to pay fine for the Tax unpaid till today ( summing up to 8K ) ..  Luckily I had paid the Lifetime tax on the year I got NOC, and was saved of 7K rs.  The Only issues was that Till last week I was not aware why my request was withheld. A communication gap. Secondly Thanks to my Dad's sharp memory, who reminded I did pay tax.

On Sunday, It was a School day at my Daughter's play school. Really wonderful to see all small kids perform, with such energy. The theme was Bollywood, so obviously it was interesting as well. My Daughter was in the dance of "Disco Deewane" song, she did well.

Happy !!!!

 

Comments

Popular Posts