Post post 7 months

Seven Months has been a long time, to come to my blog.

Few things have changes to keep my self busy.  Few things which have stopped me posting are

  1. Have not visited any new place
  2. Have not done something different
  3. I am tired and sick of few things, and being too open
  4. I don't have time as I am running over daily issues

Well to theses are just few reasons I can give myself for not writing anything, but there are not entirely true.

I had done few workshops with iRaspberryPi

It's been a very enjoyable journey.  In the past i just use to think to do something to do out of work, but to do something just for free is amazing. It's not that we do charge some money for the meetup, but whatever is collected, just helps us to go low on our pockets for arranging these meetups.

With time I have learned lot of ideas and am confident to do more and we would look for more challenges and channels.

Happy to return and see what is being the change as well.

Comments

Popular Posts