Year has started

Happy new year
With time passing, Age is catching up, so does the laziness. It's time to realize that I am not so old
either, and neither do i have will to write something.

Looking back at the year, what has gone well and what is has not.

Gone well are the time with family.  Had a better time with them in house, well don't know what other feel I feel i had got a better time.  Did not go on a long ride this year. Had to save the penny for the year trip. Did not put efforts to look for a house, this has been in my mind for some time, but not happening.  Some projects brought some money, to meet the expenses done previously.  This is a kind of satisfaction.

Better things are for this year, I have a feeling I am more confident to go out in open and then make an earnings. I remember my Uncle's say, you can take a risk if you have a your bank balance enough to survive for a year, well think should be working towards it from this year.

Comments

Popular Posts