The year end trip to chennai

It’s always nice to go back to hometown, espcially to Chennai at this time of year, when it’s pleasent the most.  One does not sweat much, it’s like living in the AC room.

This was our younger daughter first trip to chennai. My wife had packed big, I had a Jumbo sized suitcase with me to carry and had another  small bag to pull along.  This was the heavy travel for me. I was amused by the fact that my youngest one had most of the luggage.

This trip we visited almost every one in the extended family. Can’t believe the love they showered on me and kids. I remembered lot of small things they had done for me in my earlier years. How i would love to visit their homes just for one reason or other.  Sometimes i didn’t bother going along or go with cousins.

Comments

Popular Posts