Dreams

Suddenly yesterday i saw a dream, well it was not a sweet one. I had a feeling that dreams are the interpretation of the thought which are flowing in the unrestful mind. The subconcious mind is worried and is not resting. Well it reflects on the uncertainity and unsecurity which is prevailing in my mind.

Things are not clear about my Job, my leaves, my dreams. I am feeling i am in the middle of no where.It's now time to chase our dreams and desires. Life has lot of things to teach. Well i was talking to an old friend of mine yesterday. She has changed life completly with in a short range of time. she is always welcoming changes in life. She has stuck to her interst. She can't hold on to a place/ person if she is bored of situation/ person. One thing is for sure she is chasing her professional success, in cost of her personal life. Well I just don't want to goof up my whole personal life for the sake of professional life. I want to strike a balance. Let me sort out the ways.

Let me think over it again and put down my list ->

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sweety i strike a balance between my personal and professional wrk and apart frm wrk and ppl in my personal life "I am at peace with myself" . Its very important to identify the God in you and realize the goal of our life is to dwell into our hearts and discover the child in us. It will take us far!!! ur blogs rock...keep them going.
Jawahar said…
Sweatheart ... I really understand that u have spoken some great philosophy.. which is lot to my level .. he heee .. Let me try decrypt it ;-)

"Its very important to identify the God in you and realize the goal of our life is to dwell into our hearts and discover the child in us. It will take us far!!!"


a, Every one has god in them and one has to identify the god in them.

b. Search for the god in us as a child .. ( Child means truthfully, without any boundries, complete freedom from burdens..)

c. It will take us far.. :-) ?? ( This is the tricky one.. I lost the commenter. )

******
Most of the people in this world are mere actors.. They talk differently and do things differently, Openness is what is missing in soul. I firmly believe that needs to be there to walk near to soul.. ( not far ) ..

Popular Posts