Songs in life does not last long.

Last three months has been like a song in my life. As in the movie the song doesn't last long so is it in reality. One can't keep going up, He has to get back to normal. The song is shut down by pulling the electic current. Thanks.. 

 Yes life should return back to normal after the Song. The song in life was so much that i did not blog my entire trip of Bangalore rajasthan. Did not have time. Yep did not have time to write anything, did not have time to put my passion. Well I am angry now. may be when i return back to normal i will see this blog and remember how small conversations trigger anger. and to make up that.. In anger I should not talk, because it complicates more.
 
   Well Two things hit me most and its reason for blog -> 
   a. Think a person is dead and you can remove from life.
   b. When nothing is urs in world, why we clain ours and miss it, and afraid of missing it. 

Yes nothing is ours. It took the night to realize it. I was angry over me. When u think of pocessing it it make u angry, depression and all. Once you think it was never urs, never will be, the bondage towards the thing goes, and you pack up and move ahead.  Well its all in mind. I am not so good to transform, I am happy atleast i am trying to realize this. 

Comments

Srinath P S said…
Who is it this time sir???

Popular Posts