Good time

Yesterday while heading back home I had to purchase something to eat as it had been late. After purchase, I left my purse in a shop. :-( Well I did not realize this till today Morning when i was all set to leave home to Office. I searched the whole house for almost an hour, then thought it has lost, my mind had a vague idea that i might have left it in shop, or would have fallen from shop to home. :-( .. I went to shop and asked the shop keeper, " Hey did i leave the purse?" he asked which purse ? well after few seconds he asked "what was there inside it ? "  I replied aprox 500 rs and few credit cards. He then took it from his shelf and gave it. and gave a advice - Keep it safe. and put ur Visiting card along, If someone finds out then it would be easy for him to call up and inform. Well he knew i was residing in same locality as i often buy from him, He said he could not find the house.

Well Still there are lot of good people in this world :).  Its chain of faiths, I believed if i had left in his shop, he would definetly give it, and he too lived up to my faith. :) .. Well for me unknowns live to faith, where known once are one who sometimes fall short. Crazy world ;) ..

Comments

Popular Posts