Tit bits

Lot of things did happen yesterday. :) , My sis b'day yesterday. Morning wished her and had some work for her.  I went ahead for the approval from my parents. :) and happy at the end. 

I completely forgot that I had my friends reception yesterday, Missed it completely. Today's the wedding. Wishing her Happy married life.

Yesterday had started the trip meter, Found that I had traveled exactly 52 Kms in a day. Thanks to the multiple times roaming around one area. I left office by around 4.30 pm as my friend had to get delivery of his bike. :) We first reached JC road, and bought a Helmet for Him. It was amazing. will get snaps of it. Then went back to the Trinity circle, then Back to Richmond circle, then Southend circle, then Wilson garden then Shanthi nagar. Offff..... I guess this is my longest ride :) on the office day.

Today morning decided to check the distance, so Reset the trip meter, and guess what my house is exactly 17Km from Office if I take the Hebbal flyover route. ;) let see in the evening how long its when i take the frazer town route.





Comments

Popular Posts