Stressful life

Yesterday in Vijay TV, was watching a program "Neeya Naana", Tamil talk show. The topic was what makes us stress in our lifes, is it artificially created by us, or its created by the society we live in.

Truly speaking i have thought about it many a times, which i was not able to decode the answers to it. Most of the stress is self created, or created by the near once and due to the society. It expects everyone to be doing a great. It thinks everyone is here to make money. Few were sharing about the experience in the society, where people have lost identity and are doing things in search of it, or they are getting into pressure of the society and going in unlawful ways as well to satisfy the society.

Looking down at me, Am I stressed, what's creating stress on me, Is it my loved ones near to me, or the society, or the illustrious Image i have created for me which is root cause of all these.

Some few years back I used to be happy, self contained. Now With loans which I would takes some years to close, and I don't mind taking it now, thinking how worse it can get. Sometimes thinking if I don't take now, Later I would have to take for amount which is 10 times more than now.

Lot need to be done to see the true image, the true image doesn't look so good at least to me. Sometimes we see others and then try to match and end up digging our own graves....

One quote I remember If you want to see how many wasteful purchases one has made, just try shifting the house, you would know.

That's so true, Every month if we see the purchases we buy so many things which are not required or not useful to us, and then create stress on self to fit in those things.

Comments

Popular Posts