Sadist

Morning while coming to office had a conversation with a guy who was middle aged, bald hair and well dressed. :) he was driving his car, When i entered the side road of the Richmond flyover, I saw huge line of buses standing in line and there was a way for my bike in the side to get through, The Gentle man on the Car had blocked some part of the road while i was trying to get through. Here were the conversation, Luckily he spoke to me in English --

Gentle Man --> Whats the hurry ?? do u have to get ur bike over like this ??
Me --> The same hurry in which u blocked the way for me from going forward..
Gentle Man --> I thought car would go..
Me -> Interrupted ;) hmm thats y u are standing blocking way for small vehicles to pass through,
Gentle Man --> I did not like u ppl passing through so i blocked
Me --> God save this world from Sadist like you.

By the time the Signal opened and i ride past the car, I guess he could not catch me .. I like the disappointment on his face once i used the word sadist :)..

While coming all the way i thought about this conversation and was seeing how the roads are blocked by big vehicles, Basic mentality of people is they don't like other going ahead of them, be it on road or life. All develop hate for just the reason that others have moved ahead.. :) .. Sad but that is the state of people.



Comments

Popular Posts