Change is required

Today morning i received an anonymous comment at one of my old Posts -->
Anonymous has left a new comment on your post "Road trip around Kashmir Valley":
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

I was bit happy at first place, then i was thinking why this comment has come in the older posts.. and I went ahead and asked in the post. But with other blog i found the same comment in some old post. This put some suspicion in me, I tried to search google with the text.. :) found that it has been in lot of blogs must be some software/ virus which has put the comment in the random manner. :)) or someone is testing the software. ;) ..

Seems there is much required change in me :).. Let me see how i stand up to the changes. :)..



Comments

Popular Posts