One must be careful saving money from frauds

In the past week i came to know about few methods of swindling money from large people and then absconding. I really feel sad for those who fall for these frauds and loose their hard earned money.

a. There had been a guy who promised to send people to Canada for work and for arrangements got 50 thousand each. When my uncle said he did not have that much money, he had given him an offer which he could not resist, He asked him to find 5 people, so that his son would go for free. :) Well my uncle fell for this offer and did free marketing for the fraud, and finally on the d'day those 5 people lost the money, And like him lot others have done marketing to send their sons/daughters. Well the sons were with lot of dreams and it feels sad to see their dreams shattered, and more over these people have left the jobs they were looking for the dream job in the distant land. How these fraud win trust of people.

b. This happened few months back, i came to know now only. There was a shop where they use to get 1/3 of money for a product and then after 15 days he would give the product to the person. For example - if there is iron box was for some 600 rs, he would get 200 rs and after two weeks he would give the iron box. All people knew he would run away with money, so initially very few people invested there to try their chances that too very small amounts. To win the trust his first bunch of customers got their products. These first bunch of customers showed off their products to neighbors. The neighbors did want to loose behind started investing and within some one month, the customers started expanding. By then he had expanded for the range of products, and just days before the shopkeeper absconded he got few customers who wanted to book car with him for 1/3 of the price..  Strange but lot of people trust these people :)

c. In bangalore - When people shop in central, or some big  malls these frauds collect the phone numbers of people saying some lucky draw etc, :) ... I never got such call myself as i never use to give my number :P, but give my friends numbers :P with different name.. These people call them saying that they have won a gift they have come with their family to collect the gift. :)..  There they promise them about free vacations etc etc, and then get the money. I too attended the session. It was conducted by Country vacations. I used my GPRS and searched at the same time when he was trying to explain me the options. :).. When i read the complaints in the consumer court , I was surprised that these people are organized money swindlers, and they get every weekend some 5000 costumers country wide, which is making them 5000 * 75 thousand rupees. Huge amount though.  As i decided not to go for it, the marketing engineer was giving me offers over offers so that i would go for it. :) from 2.6 lakhs to 60 thousand rs, it got reduced. More over he was trying so hard to win my trust :)).. I could see the disappointment in his face, as though i had missed the biggest opportunity in my life. He would ask me whats the problem sir, we would arrange loan's .. etc for u sir. He tired his level best for two hours :)).. but no means no for me.. :) more over i finally got bored :P.. previously i thought it as my time pass.. :)) ...
 
So all be aware there is a network of frauds out there trying to rip off the hard earned money. Some are lucky to get the benefits, but remember its a trap for others to fall. Before investing think 100 times and get the right person. :) .. there are few right persons who don't give such attractive offers, but ur money is safe there.  



Comments

Popular Posts