evening travel

Today as known had to come home on the public transport, It took 2 hours, exactly the same amount of time i guess when last time i had to come ... :).. This time i thought to try out different ways of travel, but this time it was a costly affair..

I walked almost half a KM to the Manyatha Gate, then got into a Tempo traveler who asked for 5 rs for the drop to the Hennur cross signal. I wonder how people can stand and travel in the TT, I had 3 people around me who were making faces on me as thought i did not know how to stand and travel on a tempo traveler. :(.. What to do, with a bag and woodland shoes if one gets stamping and a push they would definitely make faces. :))
Got down at Hennur signal and then got into a bus which would get me till the Indian express stop. :).. I never understand the ticket system in bangalore, every time i traveled in the bus they asked me different amount for tickets, :) this time 10 rs ticket to indian express stop. :)..
I really wonder how bus driver manages such speeds in the small roads while crossing Fazer town, Bamboo market etc... Amazing driving :)...

I got down then remembered i was stuck in traffic, so decided to walk till home. :) yep Indian express shop to Shanthi nagar. :).. bit long but it costed me more than the entire trip.. :( .. hmm while on way first had Masala samosa .. :) .. then while crossing corner house got a Black current cone, then on the way a water melon.... All costed more than the bus ticket which i gave last time :))... 12+35+ 5 = 52 . I guess even Auto expenses would not have been so much :).. But I reached home almost the same time i reached despite walking all the way :)...



Comments

Popular Posts