Double decker train travel

Last weekend went on travel, to Chennai and back on the next day,

I went on the double decker train from Bangalore to chennai, it's not that it was my first choice by it was the only one available.


The first time travel in this train, to be frank this train is the most uncomfortable of all the trains. If you are few pounds more than a lean person or well build then you would be fighting for the shoulder space. It's so cramped that you feel suffocated. I sat and did not get up for the entire trip, as I would loose my shoulder and leg space, which i had occupied as i came first. :) This Train is full of mosquitoes, It makes sure that you don't fall asleep, and keep you moving your hands up and down. Only thing convenient was the timing, it starts at 2.40 pm and reaches Chennai (Perambur)  at 8.00 pm, so you can always go home and have dinner.

 ... Overall I would rate going in this train as one of the bad experience in a AC compartments of Indian Railways.

Came back by a KSRTC AC sleeper bus, Comparing to the travel before it was like you were in heaven. 

Comments

Popular Posts