Cycle marathon without cycle was a bad idea

Went early morning to the venue thinking that I would find a bicycle for rent at the venue.  Well that was a very bad idea, as the crowd was too much, and the cycles were limited,  even before I find the shop all were booked,  he had 50 odd cycles. After roaming around for a while, I found a huge stock of cycles kept in a area, had a chat with the guy there, those were only for Vodafone employees,, as the cycles were huge I hoped to get one, after half an hour, the Vodafone incharge notice d me and took control from the person I bargained, finally left venue without participating.

If I had got the cycle on own may be I wouldn't be feeling bad as I am feeling now, but my wife complains that just for one day show it's worthless to invest, which I do agree.

Cycling is not my cup of tea this year, lets be happy running.... at least it just requires investment of time.

Comments

Popular Posts