Weekend that was not !!!

The weekend was jam packed with work, I did not really feel it was a weekend or the Rest day.
 Saturday morning was busy with my Daughter school, There was a sing along sessions happening for parents to know what their children  are doing at school. My daughter generally sings few songs, After their sing along sessions, when I did sing the same song as in school, she felt happy and started along. A very satisfied feeling. At the school a Toddlers kid is playing drums, which was a treat to watch such a talent at young age( 2 years ) .. 

 

Later on Saturday my wife part of Mom's of South Bangalore,(A whatsapp group )  had been part of fela market by Mom's. She was representing Learning Time there, The afternoon went there running behind my daughter, how made sure that she enjoyed running, climbing and jumping, and make me do half of it. :)

 

Sunday was little better, Morning half there was an orientation program for the parents who bought Learning time for the kids. It was informative and was nice to see few talented kids there. 

Comments

Popular Posts