Review of new year dreams

Time to relook at what happened in Jan and mid Feb -->

a. I am not going to spend any money which is unworth of spending at that time. -- Last and this month, I have allocated the budget for things in home, have to review at the end of month if things are going as planned.

Jan had been a very tight might financially, Had to pay too much of Insurance premium and had put breaks on spending.

Mid of Jan  - decided to change the home - It comes up with a cost, that was never planned. Hence have to see how to absorb the cost. The first month had been on Loan.

b. I am going to create a plan at the start of the year, what is to be done for this year, and strict to it, both on budget and location. (Trips.. etc.. )

No Planning on Trips for the current year. --- have to see that money is collected to travel at the end of the year.

c. I am going to control my urge of eating out. Home food is going to be tastier this year. -   Had few outside food for the month of Jan and feb - Feb Eating out expenses has been around 700 for just 10 days in Feb-- The check has to be put to cut the spending for the rest of the month .

 

d. I am going to improve my Running timings, in both 10 K and Bangalore Ultra 12.5 k . ( I would like to run 25K ). -- Just a one run for the entire Jan -- this need some serious planning. There can be many reasons. one which comes is my Laziness to run in night. This has to be going down. From today I would be starting my evening walk and then Jog.  By end of feb I want to finish 50 Km Jog + walk

e. I am going to talk more of my mind openly. - I am getting more irritated, Without reasons, and Not able to express it on properly.... Have to work more on this.

f. I am going to Train the kids for free on Raspberry PI & Python on Home Automation projects. - Nothing done so far in this...

 

Missing the target to review in Jan -- so The next review is on Mar-1 :-) .

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts