Screen replacement for mobile using DIY videos.

It's becoming quite regular that we ( our family ) are breaking the glasses of our phones. We had a mobile and tab with broken screen.

Last month took it to the Mobile repair centre, He was demanding for Rs 2000, to change the broken screen. I asked him why not just change the digitizer over the screen, It's only Damaged. He looked at me and said if its broken so much, we have to change both. ( LCD & Digitizer ) .. After few negotiations i decided to do it myself.

 

The cost of digitizer is around 500 rs from Ebay, which I had ordered. I had ordered the tools as well in another offer for Tab's screen which was taking more time to be delivered. After seeing videos on You tube was thinking to get it repaired. But to my surprise my wife had opened the Phone to fix the Screen. There were few  issues with not having proper screwdrivers, but it was not a problem to solve the screen. She had open and replaced the screen with no problems. After all Learning and changing things in cell phone has become simpler. Thanks to the Internet and people who are willing to share their experiences and how to do things in videos, which gives you confidence to do it on own without any proper documentations.

Congts to wife for fixing..  Well the next screen replacement becomes a job again..

Comments

Popular Posts