Friends remembered

Sometimes i really wonder if i could ever the capture the moments which stays in my camera, which i do catch in my memory. Today there were few things i saw which i really smiled at while riding back home. Few are a smile at a Child for whom i gave the water bottle which had fallen from the Cycle. The smile was much evident that he valued the bottle. It somewhere stuck my memory that when i was as young as him i too would have smile if i was helped. This just brought few of my friends to my memory whom i really don't know where they are. Some one like Rajesh who was my neighbor, who used to be with me all day. The bit later, Sunil we use to cycle from our house to the St. Thomas mount just to see the sunset and the Planes landing . Then would just come riding the cycle fast, and with these memories i was riding, and my entire ride from office to home was pleasant. I really did not know that i had come so long, when checked time it was longer than what i usually take, but i did not feel it was long. :) ..

Sometimes its so nice to be child with no tensions... Love to be one such....

Comments

Popular Posts