Dogs of Bangalore

I find myself chased by dogs every now and then. I and scared that one day they might bite me :-(. Today morning also i was chased by two. Nowdays its been so often that i am chased by dogs. Few days back i had been to railwaystation, I had to buy the platform tickets in the Railway station. When i tried to go for the counter, there were some 4 dogs, all started barking over me, as if i had entered there house. Well some kids next to me screamed, as if the whole station was falling down. Then a coolie guy says, it just barks, doesnot do anything other than that.

I went into the platform, there the scene was nothing better. I spoke to the ticket collecter, So may dogs, and with the smile he said, Some 2 -3 dogs are missing, as if he was owning the dogs. Well its scary to ride bike and chased by dogs in the morning time.

Well i am scared, espcially on road, while riding the bike. :)



Comments

Popular Posts