Dreams

Is it good to live in dreams? Dreams are just that imaginary life which you want to happen. Well I was thinking can we control dreams, and you would be surprised to know, yes Dreams are controllable. I wished to see something all through the evening and it really came in your dreams.

   I usually use to think that dreams don't have logic. Its just thoughts without sequences. Well yesterday, it was a sequence and was one which i wanted to see. I could see the persons, I could speak, ask them and the surprise part is they are answering the way i was expecting.

 I wish this could have happened in real. If happened, I would have jumped with joy. Well reality is something different :-( .. can't help. Because its not just your mind, but interworking of lot of other minds...




Comments

Popular Posts