Expectations

Well I was going through all my blogs, really after a long time. Well I see there is a transformations with me. So just thought of doing a retrospective of what has happened good, what could have done to make things better.

Good thing is I have traveled a lot, traveled like a mad, challenging the belief, Doing things only crazy would try to do. Like riding alone on a bike with no spare kits from here to Cochin a time. and once to Jog. Well these are small when i saw a video of a person riding a bike from Mumbai to Leh on Bike alone. That too with Bike weighing 300+ Kg. I still think its possible, and what i am looking at is to ride from Kanyakumari to Kashmir. Its still a dream now. Now idea when i see this dream come true. Well the lessions i learnt from my Ride from Bangalore to Rajasthan and back, need to keep the vehicle in a very good condition all the time.

Secound thing what has these travel brought to me, You know what it has given me enough time to think about the good things in life. How fortunate we are, and most of all the desire to chase, and sense of satisfaction once the task is done.

Well so what has been changed, I was much satisfied before, but now the expectations have grown. I started expecting a lot from me, which is one thing is really eating up my satisfaction. Every time i put a bar for me and every time i try to overdo it. Well I know its good to do. But some things which are falling apart, is my Stamina, I use to do XYZ timings some year before. I am still chasing it, I did not practice, its hard, but my mind becomes unsatisfied with me.

When going through i realized, I have been putting pressure on my mind with expectations, and these are the ones which are really stopping my self from being happy from my doings. So all i need to do is to say, I should be happy i am still maintaining the timings. :-)

Next thing is expecting from Others, which is the other which really hurts most. Something i do without any intentions and expect them to behave the way i desire.. I think thats other reasons i am falling apart. So to over come this every time i would ask me a question ->

Whatever i am doing is something i should be doing ?
Does it make me happy doing it ?
Does others feel happy receiving it and in turn giving back ?

For any of the questions i don't receive the negative answers, that means it does not worth, and at end make life uneasy.

Lastly should put in mind, every time the wind does not favor you, there would be times when there is no wind, or wind opposing you, I does not mean loose hope. I means be prepared, and wait for the wind, to favor the direction which need to be proceeded.

Comments

Popular Posts