Dating wit my Darling


It has been long since i had met her. I felt i was missing her a lot, so i decided to meet her. She stays for alround 15 kms from my house. So I decided to go and meet her. Took my vehicle and then all set to meet her.

She is the a darling ---->
She is so beautiful. Its not that what makes her soo special to me, Its her simplicity, humbleness that make her most adorable to me. She has all the time in the world to patiently listen to all crap i speak. When i am confused, i go to her for the solutions, hmm believe me she has all the wisdom in the world to motivate me to regroup myself. She is never jealous on any one. Curious to know who she is ... She is sea at Marina beach..


This time i went to meet her, she is all time new. I sat in the shores and looked at the sky. I generally prefer going at 5.00 pm and will be there till 7.30 pm. this time i was little late... I reached beach at 5.45 pm. Today she was cool there were no big waves, I could see lot of ppl playing in the beach. Well she is a awesome player.. but the only problem is that she defines her rules. Kids adore her. I just love to see the creamy orange when the sun goes down the other side and the stars strats showing up one by one. So beautiful as if they are afraid of sun. I have a vague feeling that Sun was one who was protecting her and these stars turn up once the Sun is away for there mischief. ( even in my presence ;-)) )

I sat there for almost two hours and enjoying the sweet breeze which removes all the tension in the mind by just giving a mild touch. All the thoughts flow and she gives strength to face the world. and makes me miss her a lot.

was back for the beach at 9.00 pm. really enjoyable.

Comments

Prasoon Rana said…
I only Wish my Darling also listen to me........;-)... Good one buddy...

Popular Posts