28th Dec 2006 - KALATOP to KAJJHIAR


BED TEA -->
Morning bed tea came at 5.00 am i believe .. i could hear the sound but before all my sense could awake and get my cup and go for tea,, the tea distributer already planned to leave .. I ran from bed and asked for Tea. he asked to come out of room to get the Tea.. i felt it was funny.. but for that warm tea if he had asked me to walk till the Top i would have done it. Got out of room and had tea.

BREAK FAST and MARCH to KAJJHIAR..

Kalatop was the highest we would be reaching so we had to desend down .. I guess it was soo easy today. Yes it was easy only for the First part of the day. We walked 4 kms desending . as usual siva, prashanth, Gurumeet and myself marched in a steady speed.( NO Longer breaks was our Funda.. Breaks were generally the Photo sessions .. thats it. ) . while desending We jumped in our way trying shortcuts..

Muscle PULL and Dehydration -->

At one resting point I saw Rashmi getting her ankle twisted. the person distutbing her concentration was Prashanth.. ( later he felt bad.. ) .. Well KK was a very great Doctor, I believe he took care of here well. Thanks to all the helping ppl around .. One spraying Iodex other one providing medicine.. I was just hangging around and seeing if i get into trouble what is to be done.. and thank got i didn;t get into any till date.. On realising that we r not needed anymore there, Lot of ppl to take care.. so we started marching.. At Tea point Had a nice Tea.
Now Its KK turn to get some attention.. Just minutes before he was one who was providing medical support.. I gave my Glucose.. And he was normal.. I thought he might have got acidic because of food bunking last night protest. Well we all had the Glucose as it is so nice to eat ..

Then reached Lunch point .. It was an awesome place.. Water was soo clear and little freezing as well .. Ate Maggie and Omblete well + others Maggie as well .. As siva said I always say not to food. always there to eat / help anyone who have problems in eating only ;-)) .. may be saravana will also agree.

After Lunch it was march .. This time it was Steep rise . it was rising .. rising .. and more rising.. ;-) afternoon .. one hour walk looked as if we had done for 3 hours.. so tiring.. We walk up to see that guide is always ahead of us.. he used to climb in shortcuts.. ;-) .. Once we were out of jungle to road in 3 hours time. This time we had a view of Kajjhiar mellow.. It was awesome. I fell in love with the place the time i saw it. It had a beautiful white , blue house on the other side of the mellow.

SEANE at KAJJHIR Mellow -->

People were doing all types of things around. Once side he is trying to glide using parachute. other side there is a guy who is Rolling a Ball with childrens inside it. SOme playing volley ball and thers eating happly. Myself and prashath started playing frisbee.. It was really great experience .. I always try to jump .. and every time i jump i felt that my shoes were live the weights which drag me back in .. woooww.. that ws soo great..

BACK to CAMP -->
we went to the Camp, The Camp leader was waiting and welcomed us. He was from Lucknow working for UPPWD. Well this was totally contriductary to the previous day. we had nice TEA. and then I we planned to leave. Well I got Call from Naveen and was talking by that time Siva, prashanth and Gurumeet left. ..
Fine Saravanan was leaving so i joined him.

Little Shocks and sweet conversation -->

I always have a big mouth.. ;-) I said something and the replay came in Tamil .. from rashmi .. that was shocking .. but it never came to face i believe.. ;-) .... Now i remebered Siva saying that i think these ppl know tamil ... and my confirmation went wrong... Well it happens life is a package of surprises .. then we went to Mellow. where Rashmi and I had great discussion .. I don;t know what i talking... I was feeling that i can never make conversation intersting .. with persons whom i don't know much .. other than just argueing .. so i was listening .. ;-) need to learn this skill .. ;-) .. But my practical brain says its never possible dude.. Object of intrests varys from person to person .. a maths puzzle may be intersting to u but a sweet poem may be intersting to someone.. All depends from person to person.. So u need to ask the other how was the conversation ..


DINNER --> CARDS.
We had dinner.. and then while cleaning there was a sweet argument between Sandhya and KK .,. ;-)) Gurumeet told it again.. and we were all laughing .. Language usage ;-))
We did not go to campfire.. played cards .. that was the end of the day.

Comments

Popular Posts