New wishes.. New hopes and new desires..

Yesterday Evening I went to the gym, there i was discussing about my trip. Then suddenly Vijay asked me a question " Have you tried Scuuba Diving ? " . This Question has triggered lot of new desires in me. Well this question is really going to change my schedule in my personal life for the next few months.

My first answer was -" No i have not tried it.. " ..
Then my subconcious mind started asking questions, why have not i tried it.. Simple reason that my mind gave was -" I don't know swimming thats y.. "

Then Why the hell did i not learn it, I have been missing a big part of the world. In this world is 3/4 is water... and I don't know how to swim.. so sad..

Well this has to be addressed. I need to learn swimming. Let me check what i can do about it in the next 2 weeks I have to find ways to learn to swim.


And today I wrote a fundu quote ->
Others say we turn older with years , but strange thing is that we turn newer every day, New hopes, New looks

Comments

Prasoon Rana said…
so what happen Finally .. U started ? your Blog made me think dude..... I too want to learn Swimming.. ;-)
Heldinne said…
Did you write/invent this quote? I see it attributed to Emily Dickinson but I can't find it in her complete works.

Popular Posts