End of days

Yesterday i happen to be so angry, for which i would regret for my whole life. What i would call myself a big emotional fool. I really shouted at a person whom i loved so much. I know she is too egoistic, her ego would stop her from anything, she is expert in deprive her. I think i have lost a very good person in my life.

She had chosen her life partner, because she like him, he is from her community, her parents like him, he thinks like her. Really cool reasons to marry a person. :) Instead of congratulating her and saying Best of luck, y did i shower my anger :-(. I don't know from where all these negative energy is flowing in me. Am i getting selfish is this world. Really time to shed all bad things. The time has come for this Phoenix to burn self , and reborn as always, with lot of determination and good thoughts. :)...Its the End of days for this.

I felt bad because i had a fell that she did not live for her, where as she lived for the society, I liked her because i felt She was born to walk out, but she had decided to live for society, for others and try to seek happiness in it.




Comments

Popular Posts