Summer talk

Today its been a very very boring day at home. I was left all alone at home just to be kept waiting for someone to come home, and they delayed. :-(.

This gave me lot of time for myself to think about things in the past. About thoughts to flow.

Chennai is at its hot mode. Summer is shining, one really gets completely dehydrated just by sweating. I had been really hard, I am so used to wearing helmet and riding bike. here when i stop i really see that my helmet is full wet due to the sweat. :( really bad situation thanks to global warming and pollution level increase. Even floors in the room are warm. :-( ..
 
In such a hot and humid conditions, I happen to see the lighter side of life. I was brushing back through this blog, It seems that i am not a happy lot. This blog is showing my desperation, my anger, my disappointment. This blog seems to be my stress burster. Why do i write all this. This should hav been my personal. ;) . Its ok. I do believe someday i might read back and laugh out loud seeing at what state i had been that time. So much madness i had. :-o may be that day come come time near. :)

Every one in this world are great person, its just that we get into to see the bad side. For people we like we tend to refuse to see the bad side, even though they are showering volcano over us. God must be crazy. He has given me so much things but he has refused me the common sense, sense to know who really care and who is just unbothered about me. Bad thing is i have not even known me better. :-) well I remember a complaint againist me, that i change often. Well I am rigid and stubborn, I gaveup just because it made others life miserable. :'( i call it a sacrifice. I had the never give up attitude, but when things hurt others i gave up, Its just like a dad who thinks of his child and gives up his mustache, just because his baby gets hurt. Its give up because of love for the person. :-(. But its the child who would never realize this. :)

I have been so bad, mad. I really could not see the far picture. Its said na, if you are an ant and you can recognize an elephant standing near. :( i had tried to see with a near view. I should have stepped back to see who was who. :(. Well lessons are learnt in tough way. It really feels bad when someone you think are so near are one who hurt the most. Attitude and ego are the things which hurt the most. The matter becomes worst when someone is not willing to speak over it. 
 
I heard my mom saying today morning, Just think everything happens in this world is for good. I knew it was the topic of argument. I told my mom. Its a compromise, Its when we are helpless, we have given up and tell our mind to just accept what has happened. My mind is full of thoughts :) well the blog would be boring to others ;) as its my point of view. it does not mean everything i write is correct ;). But its correct as on date with me. :)



Comments

Popular Posts