Lalbagh - Tragic morning :(

Today morning as yesterday, took the cycle to Lalbagh. There was a bit of crowd and heard someone crying loudly in the parking lot of the Bike. Just to get about I try to figure out whats happening, saw someone on ground, OMG .. he was in a pool of blood, I could not see there any further, as it was complete pool of blood. Heard someone saying, Someone shot the guy and left. He was having a brand new white shoes. I felt sad for the person, he would have never expected while coming out of his house early morning. I felt sad for his family. :-( ..

Yesterday evening to today has not been so great for me. Series of events, making me go low. Yesterday i lost hope, hope on something which i truely believed. Blogging is one which seems to remove my negetive thoughts. All i need is strength to come of of this mode..

Comments

Popular Posts