Travel with moon

Yesterday night when starting from home, i saw the beautiful moon which seems so beautiful to me yesterday. Its lovely eyes which made me think about again and again. I got into the train, being on the window seat, I felt the moon was coming with me. The mesmerizing beautiful eyes on moon made me go crazy over it. Yesterday i felt it was in killer mood. Those beautiful expressive eyes, the glow around, as though she was the princess of the sky. Far yet so clear. I wish you were near to me. :) i smiled and left it.

Early morning when i was to get down from train, my eyes were again fixed to the moon. I smiled at it again, this time a passenger next to me saw me in a wired manner, all i said "Moon looks so beautiful". the replay i got was " As always".

Yes moon is always beautiful, its just that i had taken time to appreciate it. I felt good that i saw beautiful things.

Comments

Popular Posts