1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9

This was the status of my colleague  Venkat yesterday at facebook as well as gtalk. I was quite surprised, he is one who gives all puzzles, which we fight hard to solve. So taking this, i tried few combinations with number system, trying to crack it down, I played with binary, hexadecimal, ..trying to balance the equation and finally gave up, so asked him over chat . how is  it possible, well the chat is here below.

me: ok ... how is 1+1+1 .. = 9 ?venkat: the equation does not balance I know
  but thats life
me: :) iunknown.venkat: left != right
  this is a fact I have learnt over years
  its all compromise
 me: :)
iunknown.venkat: thought things dont balance, you have to adjust and consider it balanced for the better
 me: hmm that true
iunknown.venkat: So, all unbalanced equations balance in one or the other way - Its the way you see it
I too agree with it, there are so many imbalances in our life, but we just find a way to balance it and move ahead with the thought that it would balance with time, or assuming to be balanced and walk ahead.


Comments

Popular Posts