Gayaan @ Friday

Today 5 of the Old friends went for a snacks, and had to pay Rs. 350 :-)..   As usual, Abut was made the Host in the final stages. This is one old team who joined the company, NSN at same time. There is always a bonding with the people whom you meet first, I still remember my first day in my college, and the without knowing i went and sat in the Last bench, next came Ganesh, then Jagadish. Well still Ganesh is a my best friend and Jagadish as well. :-). Same with these guys.

Any time we meet we have lot of things to share, and the time flies off. If someone knows me would tell, i talk a lot, but to others i am a silent person. Well i missed all these fun of get together, wasting my time meeting people who didn't even care to be human... Happy to find myself back. :-) ..

Well this title is borrowed from Amal who used to drive technical Knowledge sharing sessions. Well now its sharing of ideas views and people and self explorations.

Comments

Popular Posts