Riding through the Heaven for next 15 days

I am totally excited about my riding trip, All stage is set, Tomorrow I have to leave from Delhi in the afternoon once i receive my bike. Going out of Delhi is a big pain, No one would tell you how to exit Delhi, Full of Traffic. I guess it would take more time. So once i get my bike i should hit the road so that, I don't have to do this tomorrow early Morning :-), asking way to leave out of Delhi. So as of now the plan is to just hit the road, and stay in the next City on the Highway. May be that is lighter on the purse as well. :) .
 
So friends I would not be here on Blogspot, facebook... etc.. as I would become be out of Networks for some time. :) .. Would be posting things in Facebook, if my GPRS is working and Airtel is available. :-).. Last time experiences are bad. Airtel does not cover all places, only cities. :) If able to update things, would do on FaceBook, or in Blog.  Would write my experience with me and my beauty in a dairy and ask someone to type. You c i am lazy guy. :)

Preparations - I feel i am missing out lot of things, :(.. Have to face the song on the go. :).. so friends wish me luck.





Comments

Popular Posts