why is today beautiful ?

:-) This is one of my old titles :) Today happen to see the status " Life is beautiful" in my friends status on FB. Indeed it is, thats what i commented. So what makes this life so beautiful. Its all to do with people, whom we meet, some are noway known to you, but sure are making you feel lively. Its just feeling of being happy, rather a state of mind. Some say its the way you see it.


Let me go through the list of things which makes me feel that today is beautiful :-)

a. Morning Sun through my window.
b. The Old man Taking his grand daughter to school by holding the hands, and the innocent kid wondering at all things and looking all over other than the road.
c. The cute smiles the see in the faces of kids while i see small kids rushing through road to School.
d. The Look the guys give to me and my bike while i wait for the signal. :-)
e. The feel when the morning chill breeze hits the body, when accelerating the Motorbike.
f. The warming Good Morning from the security when i reach the office.
g.  A friend sharing his breakfast.
h. Me in front computer happy writing this blog on how beautiful was today to me.

Other than these what else makes me feel life is beautiful ->
a. A call from a friend, whom you were thinking abt minutes before.
b. A smile from a person, When they see you.


Comments

Popular Posts