Another day of Get-togethers

Yesterday was Naveen's B'day and Hemanth Daga planned a get together at his house. :-). So we all met for his B'day, Earlier I had to do my shopping at the JC road, Again i did not get my size for the Riding Pants. I wanted to get a size bigger as i would feel comfortable wearing a pant inside. The shopkeeper asked me to check tomorrow. :-) i hope he finds one from his contacts.

  After the tiring shopping came back to Office to pick up Srinath. While in traffic saw Muralidhar reddy  and Abuth, who too were coming to Hemanth's house. So I asked Murali did he knew the way, but he had a different plan, he wanted me to tour the complete bangalore :-( . He took us to Winsor manor, crawling through traffic to go to Majestic road. :(. Finally we reached at 8.00 pm. Then it was party time. :-)..

We all were chatting till 11.00 pm. Every ones past 5 years were on the table :)). Nice to be in friendship guys. Hemanth was full enthu after seeing the Hangover Movie, and said we should have one Bachelors party like that. :-)).. Muraildhar Reddy jumped saying I don't want to be the one Getting married in the Night as in that Movie ... :-)). We laughed till 11.00 pm and returned Home. :-) ..





Comments

Popular Posts