Avatar day

Yesterday evening watched the Avatar, wonderful movie, not going to say anything about the movie, but have something to say about me and the movie,
A. It had been a long walk from home to the movie and then back, I decided not to waste any perks unnecessarily so decided to use my feet to cover the distance. The Fame lido is 45 mins away, ( I really hate when someone tells me the measure of distance by time, so i should say roughly around 5 Kms ), so started bit early so that i can reach comfortably there. To my surprise i was faster than expected, thanks to the busy roads and the running traffic which made me run, dance in the road to reach the other side of the road safe. Once i reached, I realized that the other friend who was expected to come would not make it for today, So took the ticket and reached the movie hall entrance. There was a long queue of people looking crazy with the Glasses, :)) i too had to deposit 100 rs for getting these funny looking glasses. Believe me it does not worth 100 rs deposit.. So entered the theater, It was crazy to see all the people wit the  black glasses on it and with funny reactions on face. It first seemed to be entering into a class of ppl who are having no vision. I too joined the group, with my glasses on.

Firstly I was amazed by the way the 3D looks, It took some time for me to get adjusted to 3D vision, I was feeling something different, not used to the 3D vision and with a giant screen in front, So as usual our eyes get used to things in few mins, So my mind started working how it would look if i was not wearing those funny looking glasses, Well the 3D movie looks blur, So finally worn the glasses and watched the movie.

Evening had a walk back home, just dreaming about the Navi's and how happy i felt when the human races were attacked back by the Navi's. It strange but why do we tend to support the weaker races, Well its not just me everyone in the movie hall felt the same when the Navi's return their attack on humans. With all these dreaming my leg stepped in the cow dung. :( .. All these dreams broke off and i was fully focused on cleaning it and the smell from the legs, :( .. Reached home and cleaned and felt relaxed. :))..

At night had a bus at 11.30 to chennai, so just thought its time to relax... ;) unknowingly the eyes closed and realized around 9 that i had completely forgotten about the match, :) rushed and switched on the TV,  Watched match once over, dumped the luggage and started from home. Auto drivers asked me 100 rs and 80 rs for Majestic, Strange i said u guys are asking double charge, then they said Traffic is too high, we will take u from some short cut, I then asked if its shortcut why are u demanding more ?? .. Then i walked to the bus stop to catch the bus to Majestic. To my surprise a Tata Sumo came asking, He agreed to drop me for Rs 10. :)) I said ok and reached Majestic in 10 mins, No traffic jams were there, those auto drivers just were trying to get more money from me, trying to panic me. :)) Reached home Today morning at 8.00 pm.

Comments

Popular Posts