Make over time

The make over time of my bike is one week, that means i have to use other modes of travel to reach office and home for other activities. :)

Yesterday a friend dropped me in the Hennur signal, From there I took a bus to Shivaji nagar, Suddenly realized it would take more time if the bus goes inside, got down at Indian express, :) was happy was in middle of city by almost 40 mins from office, So got into other bus to sivaji nagar without knowing that the next few kilometers are going to cost me lot of time.. more than an hour. Then walked home from the christ college to home. Finally reached home by 7.30 pm.. 2 hours to commute on the Bus.. ( if i had not taken the bike drop ) assuming i had to walk it would have been 2 and half  hours to reach home. Equal to the time for the Avatar movie.  :)

So today thought of trying something different, but then my friend called me to tell he is coming by bike, so i did get auto to garuda mall and then he picked me up from there to office ;) .. half an hour to office.. :) without the vehicle this office is a mess..
I have to struggle with these transport for more than a week till i get my darling back.




Comments

Popular Posts